Decentralized Bank-as-s-Service Exchange.
BANKEX is an organization that unites members of the financial markets in order to build a community and implement the Proof-of-Asset Protocol enables community members to profit from mutual use of assets. The product of BANKEX is the Proof-of-Asset Protocol, which solves the issue of non-fungible asset liquidity. Proof-of-Asset means the token released as part of the protocol is ensured with an asset. The know-how of BANKEX is the Proof-of-Asset protocol, in essence a combination of BaaS (Bank-asa-Service) and blockchain technologies. We take a client asset, primarily on the financial market, we tokenize it, then, without waiting for the portfolio to accumulate critical mass, we turn this asset into money for the bank. This is made possible through formation of a single pool of similar assets (e.g., pool of banks) thereby creating a marketplace, where banks benefit from liquidity and investors benefit from a predictable and transparent cash flow.
Traditional financial markets encounter several problems that lead to lower liquidity of assets, something that BANKEX is looking to fix. Such issues include but are not limited to:
- Large numbers of asset owners result in poor communication.
- High dispersion of an asset makes it difficult to control detailed cash flow from each asset
- Start projects and achieve desirable liquidity is very time-consuming
- Inability to enter financial markets and attract sufficient investments for non-public companies.
- Complicated processes of tracking an asset’s lifecycle.
- High legal and accounting expenditures caused by asset transfers when early investors sell their assets at peak profitability.
- Complex procedures of asset retraction in case the terms of the contract are not fulfilled.
23 NOV – 28 DEC, 2017
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
|Pre-ICO Dates||23 NOV – 27 NOV, 2017|
|ICO Dates||28 NOV – 28 DEC, 2017|