BitcoinBroker Review January 23, 2018 – Posted in: Reviews

BitcoinBroker

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

BITCOINBROKER is willing to meet the growing demand for the cryptocurrency stock markets by introducing a cryptocurrency trading platform. BITCOINBROKER claims to have an advanced algorithm able to process millions of orders per second, ensuring the real-time trading and order matching.

The project has already been under development for a year so far. Although the exchange has no obvious competitive advantages, the BITCOINBROKER team has analyzed all the pros and cons of the existing exchanges, in order to create the best cryptocurrency trading experience.

KEY ADVANTAGES

Support of the majority of existing cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and others. The list will be constantly updated.

Support of the most used fiat currencies. Users will be able to deposit US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, South Korean Won, Hong Kong Dollar, Canadian Dollar, British Pound, and Australian Dollar.

Low fees. To ensure the positive liquidity to the stock exchange market and the trader’s profit maximization, BITCOINBROKER will charge a fixed minimum commission of 0.05%. The user’s trading volume will thereby not taken into account.

Online and offline security.All deposits in wallet accounts are insured. To enter the online wallet account, a user needs to enter 2FA. To withdraw funds, a user is required to confirm the withdrawal via email. Moreover, 90% of the assets will be stored on a safe offline platform with multi-signature verification. The rest 10% will be kept in the hot wallet, for easier and faster withdrawals.

Multilingual support. BITCOINBROKER has chosen to provide the service in 8 languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Russian, French, Spanish, and Arabic. Altogether they comprise 90% of the native languages of the whole world.

Fast verification. BITCOINBROKER is going to follow the AML laws and will ensure quick and user-friendly authorization for clients. They claim, the process will take no more than 1 day.

24/7 support.The platform will provide quick assistance to the customers through the day-and-night client support.

PROFIT FOR INVESTORS

Tokens holders will receive dividends starting at 30% of the company’s revenue every month during 5 years of the exchange’s launch. The income of the exchange is expected to grow daily, depending on the number of users, trade volume, etc. Moreover, investors will be able to sell the tokens to other people.

ICO DETAILS

Token Name/Ticker BITCOINBROKER
Token Standard ERC20
Total supply 50,000,000
Price per token 1 ETH = 2,000 tokens
Bonuses Pre-ICO bonus — 30%
Pre-ICO Supply 10,000,000
ICO Supply 40,000,000
Pre-ICO Dates January 25th – January 27th, 2018
ICO Dates February 27th – April 7th, 2018
Additional Supply Info No new tokens will be ever created.
All unsold tokens will be destroyed.

 

LINKS

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram | Email