BUBBLETONE January 19, 2018 – Posted in: Upcoming
The first decentralized telecom ecosystem that allows mobile network operators, phone users and service providers to interact directly.
The goal of the Bubbletone Blockchain platform is to eliminate all long, complex and costly inter-operator roaming procedures and to create a new market for thousands of telecom carriers opening affordable mobile services for silent roamers. Our Blockchain in Telecom ecosystem provides direct interaction between mobile operators and service-providers via smart contracts.
Bubbletone Mobile App
- Audio and video calls.
- Group chats and SMS chats
- Burning messages after reading.
- Sending messages to the future.
- Sending SMS from the messenger onto GSM network.
- Stickers and animations.
- Sharing photos, videos and large files.
- Record voice messages with pre-listening.
- Request geolocation of subscriber and contacts.
- One account for multiple devices with message synchronization and built-in cloud storage.
For subscribers: make calls and use data during travel worldwide at great local rates with direct connection to local operators. No need to change your Sim or phone number. Access to unique offers from service providers all over the world and a variety of amazing features in BubbleTone messenger (audio/video/conference calls, crypto and fiat transfers within the system, etc.).
For mobile operators: global status at extremely low cost and effort, bigger audience of potential subscribers due to visitors and tourists, more services for subscribers. Increase in revenue through distribution of value-added services
For service providers: larger reach of potential clients, operations and marketing costs cut down.
Transactions are incontestable. Operations conducted in blockchain are nearly impossible to fake or hide. This factor is important both for operators and their clients.
- Data are safe. An entire blockchain is kept on many nodes within the network, in many copies, so the chance of data loss is extremely low.
- The transaction error rate is minimized, as each action is controlled by a strict code on the operators’ nodes.
- Less traffic is transmitted among operators — all interactions are now conducted via a decentralized p2p network.
- Any additional code the system runs on is void of sensitive information that could be stolen. The only data requiring protection are the private keys of the participants.
- Other benefits of a specific blockchain are given below.
How it works
Mar 20 - May 20, 2018
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
|Accepted Currencies||BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, ETC, ETH, USDT, Fiat|
|Pre-ICO Dates||Jan 20 - Feb 15, 2018|
|ICO Dates||Mar 20 - May 20, 2018|