INS Ecosystem November 28, 2017 – Posted in: Reviews
Global Decentralized Ecosystem Directly Connecting Grocery Manufacturers and Consumers.
A scalable blockchain-based platform that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, with convenience. The INS ecosystem is validated by consumer interest and received strong support from manufacturers.
How the INS ecosystem will work
All manufacturers will be able to list and sell products directly to consumers, gain customer feedback and reward loyal customers. Blockchain and smart contracts are used to make the supply chain more efficient, trims costs, and power loyalty programs. The INS ecosystem is planned to be deployed in the largest cities around the world with all the necessary infrastructure to make it operational.
The INS token serves as a method to power direct manufacturer to consumer loyalty programs and can be used as a means of payment.
INS roles include:
- INS token creation and the token launch to fund development and expansion
- Establishment of a decentralized, fair and secure model for order execution
- Development of smart contracts to run the order payment and fulfillment process
- Release of the customer website and app, fulfillment app for fulfillment center workers and couriers, and web interfaces for manufacturers and fulfillment center operators
- Creation of an effective incentive model for all parties to join the INS ecosystem
- Development of an active marketing campaigns to ignite initial traction
- Elaboration of the ecosystem’s regulatory aspects
4 DEC — 31 DEC, 2017
TOKEN SALE DETAILS
|Accepted Currencies||BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, USD|
|ICO Dates||4 Dec - 31 Dec, 2017|